Dr. Robert Taylor MD Patient Reviews

• 4 reviews

August 24th, 2015
Very Personable & Caring
Probably one of the nicest doctor's I've come across in a long time. Completely explained everything about the procedure in plain language, checked comfort levels along the way, and generally just a nice guy to chat with!

September 1st, 2010
one of the best
This doctor is one of the best I've encountered. My son had a sports injury and Dr. Taylor spent about 1/2 hour examining. He determined that there was no risk for further injury by returning to competition. He prescribed some effective pain relief/anti-inflammatory medication along with important stretches. All worked well and my son returned to normal within a week or two.btw... I read some of the crazy reviews by others and would guess that they are disappointed drug-seekers. This doc is TOTALLY professional and TOTALLY legit.

September 15th, 2009
I thouught I had seen Dr. Taylor at my personal doctor's suggestion when I first moved to KY in 2004. However, the doctor I now saw had a totally different approach. I was so hurt by his anger and unwillingness to even look me in the eye as he spoke that I cried for several miles before returning to my own sense of self esteem that only my loving Lord can restore.I am sure it is the same doctor as my doctor had his number on the first referral. I will not chose to see him again.

August 13th, 2009
This Dr is not allowed to "think" for himself. He works for another company, ie Worker's Comp. Therefore, he has to diagnose you with what "THEY" tell him to, he has to ONLY give you the medications that THEY tell him to, he is only allowed to give you the therapy that THEY tell him to. I think you can see the picture now. He is not there for YOU the patient, he is there for the company that hired him. They (Dr. Taylor & the Worker's Comp company) don't care what is really wrong with you. They care about what will COST them the least and get you back to work the quickest whether you actually are ready to go back to work or not. Don't dare keep asking for anything, like a repeat MRI because your fingers are going numb. Any fool knows that isn't right. You will keep getting denied, until one day they will give in and give you your scan or whatever it may be. But don't expect to see a paycheck from worker's comp that week, because you have already ticked them off by going against what they have said. This man & my worker's comp company have ruined my health & my life forever. They scheduled me for an unnecessary surgery that had a complication from it that ruined my health. It left me with a disease process that I had never heard of, it attacks the nerves of your body & makes you feel like you are in the most unbearable pain of your life. Like someone has set your arm on fire, literally! Dr Taylor knew what this was and he kept dragging his feet to get me in to someone else to diagnose it. By the time I got to the appt, I was in the late stages of the disease. There is NO cure for what I have, it is NOT reversible, and it DOES spread. If he had treated that when I presented it to him, I might not have progressed to the final stages. I could have prevented it from spreading, which it did---all over my body: to my other arm/hand, my feet, my legs, my eyes (my vision stays blurry). Because of THIS MAN and the company he worked for I lost my high paying job, my health, & my dignity. I have to rely on family members to provide my everyday care: bath, change of clothes, feeding me, putting me to bed, driving me to appts. The list goes on & on. If you or someone you know has an appt with him.....RUN AS FAST AS YOU CAN AND DON'T LOOK BACK!!!