A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Thomas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Thomas is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Thomas, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Thomas graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Thomas has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Medical Center
- The Reading Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert F Thomas MD is a male Surgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert F. Thomas practice?
- Dr. Robert Thomas has 3 office locations.
Dr. Robert Thomas practices Surgery near Reading, PA.
See Reading Surgeons.