Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert Thomas Jr
Dr. Robert Thomas Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Reading, PA, with another office in Reading, PA. He has 36 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Thomas is affiliated with St Joseph Medical Center, Saint Joseph Medical Center and The Reading Hospital and Medical Center. Dr. Thomas has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert Thomas Jr has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Robert Thomas Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Reading, PA.
Dr. Michael Abboud
Reading, PA 0.01 mi8
Dr. Pathanjali Sharma
Vascular Surgery, General Surgery
Reading, PA 0.01 mi48
Dr. Kenneth Hill Jr
Neurological Surgery, General Surgery
Reading, PA 0.01 mi10