A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Thompson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Thompson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Thompson, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of ear
Education & Awards
Dr. Thompson graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Thompson has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph Health Center
- Saint Luke's South Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Freeman Thompson MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology and Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck.
- Where does Dr. Robert F. Thompson practice?
- Dr. Robert Thompson has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Thompson practices Otolaryngology and Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck near Leawood, KS.
See Leawood Otolaryngologists and Leawood Plastic Surgeons.