Dr. Robert Thompson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert Thompson?

Acne

Have you seen Dr. Robert Thompson?

• Good

December 17th, 2014

Hate the staff

April 3rd, 2014

Unprofessional

I was referred to Dr. Thompson and read his reviews feeling encouraged- let me save you the time and pass on this doctor. He was not compassionate to my son, did not listen to us and was bold enough to question our parenting. There are a lot of doctors in the city, choose someone else.

August 15th, 2012

Over 2 hour wait for visit

If I didn't have previous contact with this office or already have invested the $ in 2 office visits...I wouldn't be going back..Very dissatisfied...For the premiums we pay for specialist and the number of Dr's out there no patient should have to wait more than 30 minutes to be seen. If we are late they cancel your appointment and make you reschedule. Wait time was more than 2 hours the 1st visit and over an hour the 2nd time. I have been waiting for over a month for a call back about setting up appointment for surgery procedure. Billing was incorrect for the 2nd visit Would not refer this office.

January 16th, 2012

Waited 1 hour, 45 minutes; went downhill from that point; bedside manner was non-existent; would never go back

June 2nd, 2011

Good doc; rude and nasty tempered staff/reception

April 7th, 2011

AMAZING SURGEON AND NURSE PRACTITIONER.... office staff.... Not So much

I was diagnosed with papillary carcinoma (most common and easiest treatable and best cure rate of thyroid cancer)... And was recommended by my endocrinologist to Dr. Thompson... First of all his bedside manner is AWESOME as well as his NP in the office.... WONDERFUL (I am an ICU nurse so I see a bunch of docs of various bedside manner)... The office lady who schedules.... Not so pleasant to deal with... Cold... Seemingly unfriendly, and standoff-ish. Completely opposite of Dr Thompson... Tolerate her... But absolutely choose Dr. Thompson... My scar is only 1 inch and nearly invisible at 3 months out.... OUTSTANDING WORK... and a great guy.

July 8th, 2010

Worth the poor office staff

Dr. Thompson has treated my small son, partially deaf husband and seriously ill mother. He is wonderful and even delayed his vacation to do sinus surgery because of my mom's pain. His office staff is the pits, but he is such a great doctor that we put up with the poor staff.

May 1st, 2010

I had very high hopes for Dr. Thompson, he came highly recommended. I had an early appointment and arrived early. My first experience was that the person who had an appointment after me was placed ahead of me. This left me to wait over 30 minutes to see the doctor. I thought the doctor was very friendly and had the proper amount of concern for me, I had some additional testing in his office then it was determined I would need additional testing outside of his office. I had no idea this would be the last time I would see him. The rest of my conversations were to be with his nurse. All my concerns have had to be addressed with his nurse as the middle person. The doctor has had no interest in seeing me and what he has initially said he felt was a concern he no says is not but still has no explanation for the problem. I am very disappointed in this physician.

April 29th, 2009

Dr. Thompson is amazing!! I initially went to him for a tonsillectomy; however, during the pre-op exam, he discovered a lump on my thyroid. He caught my thyroid cancer very early - I will be forever grateful.

April 20th, 2016