A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fulton Thompson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fulton Thompson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fulton Thompson, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Thompson graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Thompson has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Pontotoc Health Service CAH
- Marion Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fulton Thompson MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Fulton Thompson practice?
- Dr. Fulton Thompson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Fulton Thompson practices Anesthesiology near Tupelo, MS.
See Tupelo Anesthesiologists.