A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Faber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Faber is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Faber, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Dental Implants
Education & Awards
Dr. Faber graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia.
Dr. Faber has 17 hospital affiliations:
- St Thomas Hospital
- Skyline Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Faber accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 7 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 3 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 8 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert B. Faber practice?
Dr. Robert Faber practices Urology near Nashville, TN.
See Nashville Urologists.