A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Fabrey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fabrey
Education & Awards
Dr. Fabrey graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Fabrey has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Waccamaw Community Hospital
- Georgetown Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Hewitt Fabrey MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 35 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert H. Fabrey practice?
- Dr. Robert Fabrey has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Fabrey practices Family Medicine near Pawleys Island, SC.
See Pawleys Island Primary Care Doctors.