A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Fabrey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fabrey
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Fabrey Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Fabrey graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Fabrey has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Waccamaw Community Hospital
- Georgetown Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Hewitt Fabrey MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 34 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert H. Fabrey practice?
- Dr. Robert Fabrey has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Fabrey practices Family Medicine near Pawleys Island, SC.
See Pawleys Island Family Physicians.