A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Fafalak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Fafalak, Internist, General Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Fafalak, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Fafalak has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- NYU Langone Medical Center
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert G Fafalak MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Robert G. Fafalak practice?
- Dr. Robert Fafalak has 1 office location.
- Dr. Robert Fafalak practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near , .