A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Fafalak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Fafalak, Internist, General Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fafalak
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fafalak Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Fafalak, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Fafalak graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Fafalak has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- NYU Langone Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert G Fafalak MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Robert G. Fafalak practice?
- Dr. Robert Fafalak has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Fafalak practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near New York, NY.
See New York Internists and New York Rheumatologists.