A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Fafalak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Fafalak, Internist, General Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fafalak
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fafalak Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Fafalak, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Fafalak graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Fafalak has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- NYU Langone Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert G Fafalak MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Robert G. Fafalak practice?
- Dr. Robert Fafalak has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Fafalak practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near New York, NY.
See New York Internists and New York Rheumatologists.