A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Fagelson is Excellent. Dr. Fagelson has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Fagelson, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
He has special expertise in 3 Areas, including Allergy, Hay Fever Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis, and Sinus Infection Sinusitis.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Fagelson graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.More Education & Awards
Dr. Fagelson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Springfield Hospital
- Brattleboro Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fagelson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 6 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 28 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Vermont - 12 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 7 plans
- Anthem - 11 plans
- Cigna - 25 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Robert Fagelson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert S. Fagelson practice?
Dr. Robert Fagelson practices Otolaryngology, Otology, Allergy & Immunology, and Allergy near Brattleboro, VT.
See Brattleboro Otolaryngologists and Brattleboro Allergists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Bob Fagelson, Dr. Bobby Fagelson, Dr. Rob Fagelson, Dr. Robbie Fagelson