A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Fairbanks:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Fairbanks is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Fairbanks, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Intensity Modulated Radiotherapy (IMRT)
Education & Awards
Dr. Fairbanks graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Fairbanks has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital and Medical Center
- Sacred Heart Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fairbanks accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Community Health Plan of Washington - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert K. Fairbanks practice?
Dr. Robert Fairbanks practices Radiation Oncology near Spokane, WA.
See Spokane Radiologists.