A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Fairbanks:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Fairbanks, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Intensity Modulated Radiotherapy (IMRT)
Education & Awards
Dr. Fairbanks graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Fairbanks has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Medical Center
- Valley Hospital and Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fairbanks accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 7 plans
- Community Health Plan of Washington - 8 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert K. Fairbanks practice?
Dr. Robert Fairbanks practices Neurology, Radiology, Radiation Oncology, Therapeutic Radiology, and Medical Oncology near Spokane, WA.
See Spokane Neurologists, Spokane Radiologists, Spokane Radiation Oncologists, and Spokane Oncologists.