Dr. Robert Kenneth Fairbanks MD is a male Oncologist , has 18 years of experience and practices in Neurology, Radiology, Radiation Oncology, Therapeutic Radiology, and Medical Oncology.
Learn more about Dr. Robert Fairbanks:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Fairbanks, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Intensity Modulated Radiotherapy (IMRT) hyperthermia radiosurgery brachytherapy including MammoSite prostate gynecologic and intravascular..
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Fairbanks graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.More Education & Awards
Dr. Fairbanks has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Medical Center
- Valley Hospital and Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fairbanks accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 7 plans
- Community Health Plan of Washington - 8 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert K. Fairbanks practice?
Dr. Robert Fairbanks practices Neurology, Radiology, Radiation Oncology, Therapeutic Radiology, and Medical Oncology near Spokane, WA.
See Spokane Neurologists, Spokane Radiologists, Spokane Radiation Oncologists, and Spokane Oncologists.