A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Fairbanks:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Fairbanks is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Fairbanks, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Intensity Modulated Radiotherapy (IMRT)
Education & Awards
Dr. Fairbanks graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Fairbanks has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital and Medical Center
- Sacred Heart Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert K Fairbanks MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Robert K. Fairbanks practice?
- Dr. Robert Fairbanks has 9 office locations.
Dr. Robert Fairbanks practices Radiation Oncology near Spokane, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Colville, WA and Coeur D Alene, ID.
See Spokane Radiation Oncologists.