A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Falk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Falk, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Falk graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Falk has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Hospital Northeast
- Jewish Hospital - Shelbyville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert L Falk MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Robert L. Falk practice?
- Dr. Robert Falk has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Falk practices Diagnostic Radiology near Louisville, KY.
See Louisville Radiologists.