A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Fallon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Fallon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Fallon, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hodgkin Disease
- Liver Cancer
- Stem Cell Transplant
Education & Awards
Dr. Fallon graduated from New York University. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Fallon has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Clarian Health Partners, Incorporated
- Clarian North Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fallon accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Managed Health Services - Real Life solutions for Healthcare - 2 plans
- MDWise - 1 plan
- Anthem - 8 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 4 plans