A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Fallon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Fallon is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Fallon, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hodgkin Disease
- Liver Cancer
- Stem Cell Transplant
Education & Awards
Dr. Fallon graduated from New York University. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Fallon has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Clarian Health Partners, Incorporated
- Clarian North Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert J Fallon MD and PHD is a female Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Fallon practice?
- Dr. Robert Fallon has 3 office locations.
Dr. Robert Fallon practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Indianapolis, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Bloomington, IN.
See Indianapolis Internists and Indianapolis Oncologists.