Learn more about Dr. Robert Fallon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Fallon is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fallon
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fallon Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Fallon, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hodgkin Disease
- Liver Cancer
- Stem Cell Transplant
Education & Awards
Dr. Fallon graduated from New York University. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Fallon has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Clarian Health Partners, Incorporated
- Clarian North Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert J Fallon MD and PHD is a female Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Fallon practice?
- Dr. Robert Fallon has 3 office locations.
Dr. Robert Fallon practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Indianapolis, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Bloomington, IN.
See Indianapolis Internists and Indianapolis Oncologists.