The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert Fallon
Dr. Robert Fallon, MD, PHD is a Doctor primarily located in Indianapolis, IN, with other offices in Indianapolis, IN and Bloomington, IN. She has 36 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatric Hematology and Oncology, Pediatrics, Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology. Dr. Fallon is affiliated with Riley Hospital for Children at IU Health, Clarian North Medical Center and St Louis University Hospital. Dr. Fallon has received 3 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Robert Fallon has the following 4 specialties
- Pediatric Hematology and Oncology
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Medical Oncology
Think of an oncologist as your main physician for cancer care. After being diagnosed, you’ll meet regularly with an oncologist to explore and manage your treatment options, as well as monitor your condition throughout the process. Medical oncologists...
Dr. Robert Fallon is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Indianapolis, IN.
Dr. Prashanth Porayette
Pediatric Gastroenterology, Pediatrics, Residency
Indianapolis, IN 0.01 mi13
Dr. Kevin Valentine
Pediatric Critical Care Medicine, Pediatrics
Indianapolis, IN 0.01 mi11
Dr. Alvaro Tori
Pediatric Critical Care Medicine, Anesthesiology, Pediatric Pulmonology, Critical Care Medicine, Pediatrics
Indianapolis, IN 0.01 mi12