A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Falltrick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Falltrick, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Falltrick graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla.
Dr. Falltrick has 3 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- Saint Francis Memorial Hospital
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Thomas Falltrick MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Robert T. Falltrick practice?
- Dr. Robert Falltrick has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Falltrick practices Anesthesiology near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Anesthesiologists.