A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Faries:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Faries is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Faries, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Faries graduated from University of South Carolina , Columbia.
Dr. Faries has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Torrance Memorial Medical Center
- Prov Little Co of Mary Med Center Torrance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Pettit Faries MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Robert P. Faries practice?
- Dr. Robert Faries has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Faries practices Otolaryngology near Torrance, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Rolling Hills Estates, CA.
See Torrance Otolaryngologists.