A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Faries:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Faries is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Faries
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Faries Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Faries, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Faries graduated from University of South Carolina , Columbia.
Dr. Faries has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Torrance Memorial Medical Center
- Prov Little Co of Mary Med Center Torrance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Pettit Faries MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Robert P. Faries practice?
- Dr. Robert Faries has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Faries practices Otolaryngology near Torrance, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Rolling Hills Estates, CA.
See Torrance Otolaryngologists.