inactive

Robert T Farmer MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

November 17th, 2015
He lived up to everything that a doctor should be and do as it regards his patients...

March 13th, 2014
Bad dr,with eben worse morall and ethics
Was a patient since 98 his rude office staff called me with treats,when I told them where they could put their threats Dr.Farmer said he was no longer ny Dr, plus kicked my 13 year old daughter and wife out with a 30 day notice.this is unacceptable since he has had me on narcotic pain killers since 2002 as well as xannex,now I have to find a Dr.to give me the 240 percocets 5/325mg 90 xannex now that I'm good and addicted he kicks me to the curb for defending my rights.i would consider your local vet.first,or you might end up like me.as soon as I can hire s lawyer to take care of this I Will,till then beware of this place.

April 25th, 2013
Excellent Dr.
I use to live 35 minutes from Dr. Farmers office, I have moved 3 hours away I have continued to have Dr. Farmer my Primary Dr. for the remaining 4 years. Excellent! Excellent Dr. only because travel has become difficult for me I have had to find a Primary Dr. close to my home.

September 18th, 2012
Excellent family practice doctor
I and my family have been with Dr Farmer for over 20 years. When he moved his office out of the area a few years ago we stayed with him and his practice despite the longer drive. Would recommend him to anyone.

September 12th, 2011
Very Disappointed with Doctor and Staff
My husband has been going to Dr. Farmer for some time now. Doctor started out really nice and concerned. Now everytime we call the staff is rude and unconcerned. Dr. Farmer is always busy or out of the office. He never returns our calls or letters. My husband has extreme pain and when the staff says they will call our pharmacy they are slow sometimes never calls in anything. I am going to find my husband another doctor with nice staff who cares and returns our calls. I hope they don't treat their families like this.

May 2nd, 2011
phone
overall employees could use a happy pill and be more curtious. would be my number one reason to move on , not doc but staff

March 31st, 2011
Staff very rude
Trying to get someone on the phone was very frustrating. The girls were rude and disrepectful.

March 22nd, 2011
Lab Results
Prompter reporting of lab results would be appreciated.

November 30th, 2010
Best Dr Ever
I moved from an easy commute to the Dr's office to over 50 miles away and still will not give up Dr Farmer as my doc, he is great and really cares. I do not understand why the staff is rated lower than I thought they would be, they are also very nice.

September 21st, 2010
great doc
Will listen to you with great interest.Showed compassion and just an overall nice person.

April 16th, 2010
Caring doctor
Great doctor. Spends time with the patient and doesn't rush you out of the office!

February 7th, 2009
Beware of Dr. Farmer
Dr. Farmer overmedicates patients. Beware. Keeps prescribing my sister xanax without an appointment. The dosage he prescribes for her is 3 times the normal amount. She is now addicted to the drug. He has no business prescribing psychiatric drugs when he is a family practice doctor.