A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Farner, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Farner graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago.More Education & Awards
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Farner accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross of Idaho - 3 plans
- Community Health Plan of Washington - 2 plans
- Health Plan of San Joaquin - 4 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Robert Farner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert M. Farner practice?
Dr. Robert Farner practices Diagnostic Radiology near Spokane, WA.
See Spokane Radiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Bob Farner, Dr. Bobby Farner, Dr. Rob Farner, Dr. Robbie Farner