Learn more about Dr. Robert Farris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Farris
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Farris Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Farris, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Contact lenses
- Corneal Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Farris graduated from Duke University , Durham. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Farris has 10 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert L Farris MD is a male Ophthalmologist and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Robert L. Farris practice?
- Dr. Robert Farris has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Farris practices Ophthalmology near New York, NY.
See New York Ophthalmologists.