A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Fast:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Fast is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Fast, FACOG, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Fast graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Fast has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Heartland Regional Medical Center
- Atchison Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Edward Fast FACOG and MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Robert E. Fast practice?
- Dr. Robert Fast has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Fast practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Saint Joseph, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Atchison, KS.
See Saint Joseph Obstetricians & Gynecologists.