A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Fauer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Fauer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fauer
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Fauer, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Fauer graduated from University of California at Davis.
Dr. Fauer has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Arizona Heart Hospital
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert J Fauer MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Fauer practice?
- Dr. Robert Fauer has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Fauer practices Family Medicine near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Primary Care Doctors.