Dr. Robert Fauer Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert Fauer?

Family Dr for the past 13 years

Posted on September 13th, 2017

Dr Fauer is very caring and never makes me feel rushed. He offers sound medical diagnosis, and prescribes treatment starting with the least invasive/side effect option available. He often had medical students working with him, which is fine because there is a lot of question/answer or teaching opportunities. I recently moved 130 miles away and still use Dr Fauer as my primary care physician for non-emergencies

Family Dr for over 10 years

Posted on February 4th, 2016

I have been seeing him for over 10 years. I am always able to get an appointment and I never feel rushed during a visit

Posted on November 6th, 2015

He recently switched offices but I was never called or otherwise informed? I had to drive to the old office and found out from a different doctor in the complex. When I got to the new office it was still under active construction - the patient rooms weren't even finished! I went in to see him because I was having symptoms for over a month and he told me it was "probably psychosomatic" before even examining me. I don't know if he dismissed me because I am a woman, but I will NOT be returning to such an unprofessional office and uncaring physician. I followed up with a different doctor who actually ordered a diagnostic test and found it was not, in fact, psychosomatic.

LvPsych

Posted on March 16th, 2015

I have kept Dr. Fauer as my doctor for over 20 yrs. due to his professionalism and caring attitude. He has provided highly competent medical care to me and my children (over the years) that is above reproach.

By far the rudest office staff ever!

Posted on June 22nd, 2012

Arrogant

Posted on January 14th, 2012

I would never return here. They make you repeat office visits just to get a refill you may already discussed on the original visit. Waste of time for everyone involved but great for the pocket books of the Dr. who might be getting kick backs. Entire staff in office never smiles and looks drugged up. Doesn't keep records up to date and doesn't listen. Go somewhere else.

Posted on July 23rd, 2009

Wonderful, competent, thorough, caring, direct, available

Posted on July 10th, 2017