A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Fay:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Fay is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fay
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fay Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Fay graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Fay has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Whittier Hospital Medical Center
- California Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Michael Fay MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert M. Fay practice?
- Dr. Robert Fay has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Fay practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Lynwood, CA.
See Lynwood Surgeons.