A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Fay:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Fay graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Fay has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Whittier Hospital Medical Center
- California Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Michael Fay MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert M. Fay practice?
- Dr. Robert Fay has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Fay practices Orthopaedic Surgery near La Quinta, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Lynwood, CA.
See La Quinta Surgeons.