Dr. Robert Fayle Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Robert Fayle?

Dr. Eberle is the laziest doctor that I have ever had the great misfortune of meeting

Posted on September 24th, 2016

I was very disappointed with Dr Eberle. I went to see Dr Eberle because I was having severe fatigue, headaches/head pressure, numbness in my feet and several other neurological symptoms. Dr Eberle constantly interrupted me as I was trying to explain the symptoms I was having. I told her about the numbness in my feet and her comment was "so what". I told her that I was having sever fatigue and that my GP had done some blood tests to try and determine what the problem was. When I told her that my GP did not find anything in my blood tests she stated "Well if your GP didn't find anything wrong then you should just go back to work." Of course that was impossible because I was exhausted beyond belief. Dr Eberle was completely arrogant and made little if any attempt to try and help me. She simply stated "I don't see anything wrong with you and recommend that you go back to work". Dr Eberle recommended that I take Cymbalta (an antidepressant) for the numbness in my feet and should "just not worry about it". An antidepressant for numbness in my feet? What a grossly incompetent doctor. After consulting with several other physicians it turns out that I have a severe case of Myalgic Encephalomyelitis (this is a well-known neurologic/immune dysfunction illness). This is a very severe illness and Dr Eberle missed it completely and recommended that I return to work. I would not recommend Dr Eberle to anyone. Not even a dead person for an autopsy. Looking at all of the poor reviews here on Dr Eberle, I'm not the least bit surprised at the poor and incompetent treatment that I received. Well everyone, you have been warned!

Posted on October 11th, 2011

Dr. Fayle is absolutely wonderful!!!!!

Good Neurologist in Livingston

Posted on October 7th, 2010

Dr. Fayle cares for my elderly parents. He spent time and did a thorough exam of my dad (92 years old). He was patient and gave helpful information. He provided the necessary prescriptions to obtain medication through insurance.

Posted on September 13th, 2017