Learn more about Dr. Robert Fechtner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Fechtner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fechtner
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fechtner Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Fechtner, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Anterior Segment Surgery
- Glaucoma Surgery Trabeculectomy
- Optic Nerve Diseases
- Vision Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Fechtner graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Fechtner has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Monmouth Medical Center
- Clara Maass Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert David Fechtner MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Robert D. Fechtner practice?
- Dr. Robert Fechtner has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Fechtner practices Ophthalmology near Newark, NJ.
See Newark Ophthalmologists.