Family Practitioner, General Practitioner, Ophthalmologists
UMDNJ
90 Bergen St
Newark, NJ 07103
973-972-2065
Locations and availability (1)

|  Great Physician  |  show details
by Elizabeth on Mar 29th, 2014

Dr.Fechtner is great. He is very nice, through and kind. He answers questions and explains everything. He doesn't rush. He was recommended to me by my previous doctor who was no longer in my plan due to insurance changes. I feel very confident that he is accurate in diagnosing and treating me. The only con I can say is that his office is very busy due to the number of patients that he needs to see and due to the nature of the eye practice.People rotate in to have various tests preformed. I experienced this at the other practice that I went to. However, sometimes it does take a very long time to get through the appointment but he is worth it.

by Alfred Lampert on Jan 19th, 2011

Doctor Fechtner, As far as I am concerned you are the best. You have helped me considerably in the past years. I have total confidence in you. You have been recommended by me to many friends and relatives.Thank you so much for your care.

Jan 7th, 2011

I went to Dr. Fechtner after having been diagnosed with glaucome at the early age of 49. He put me at ease and has kept my eyesight and eye pressure steady for 11 years. He is at the cutting edge of technology and procedures for treating glaucoma. I recommend him highly. He is the best glaucoma doctor not only in New Jersey but I would venture to say the entire United States.

Jan 3rd, 2011

Dr. Fechtner is the best Glaucoma doctor in New Jersey. I have been seeing him for over 10 years. He is always available, very compassionate and caring and extremely competent. I have recommended him to other people on a regular basis and everyone feels the same way.

|  Great Doctor  |  show details
by Citysearch User on Nov 30th, 2007 on insiderpages.com

University Physicians are great. They are very knowledgeable. They are experts in their field. They are very nice and pleasant. They take th...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com