A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Federici:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Federici is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Federici, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Federici graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Federici has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Heart Hospital of New Mexico
- Espanola Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Federici accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Presbyterian Health Plan - 2 plans
- Lovelace Health Plan - 2 plans
- Rocky Mountain Health Plans - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Mexico - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert E. Federici practice?
Dr. Robert Federici practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, and Cardiology near Albuquerque, NM.
Additional practice locations include: Raton, NM.
See Albuquerque Internists and Albuquerque Cardiologists.