Learn more about Dr. Robert Federici:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Federici is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Federici
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Federici Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Federici, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Federici graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Federici has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Heart Hospital of New Mexico
- Espanola Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert E Federici MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Robert E. Federici practice?
- Dr. Robert Federici has 11 office locations.
Dr. Robert Federici practices Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology near Albuquerque, NM.
Additional practice locations include: Los Lunas, NM and Gallup, NM.
See Albuquerque Cardiologists.