Learn more about Dr. Robert Federici:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Federici is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Federici, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Federici graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Federici has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Heart Hospital of New Mexico
- Espanola Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert E Federici MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Robert E. Federici practice?
- Dr. Robert Federici has 11 office locations.
Dr. Robert Federici practices Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology near Albuquerque, NM.
Additional practice locations include: Los Lunas, NM and Gallup, NM.
See Albuquerque Cardiologists.