A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Feferman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Feferman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Adrenal Gland Diseases
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Growth Disorders
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Lipid Metabolism Disorders
- Nutrition Disorders
- Pregnancy Complications
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Feferman graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables.
Dr. Feferman has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
- Harris Methodist H E B
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Feferman MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Robert Feferman practice?
- Dr. Robert Feferman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Feferman practices Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Irving, TX.
See Irving Endocrinologists.