Dr. Robert Feferman Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Robert Feferman?

Posted on March 28th, 2016

Excellent doctor. He helped me so much (in areas where other doctors failed)

Posted on September 24th, 2015

Dr. Feferman has helped me to get off all my medications. He really cares about his patients.

Outstanding & Brilliant Physician

Posted on July 8th, 2015

I am completely amazed by this man's genius. I have been sick for several years with dizziness & weight gain 100+ lbs! 1 appointment with Dr. Feferman & he 'nailed' the diagnosis! (I obviously been to several doctors who gave me little hope of ever recovering, let alone working again!). He took his time and listened to every detail I gave him about my health, hand wrote it all down, then reviewed the past diagnosis/labs, etc. and discovered the 'mystery' 'overlooked' problem! Without going into my health issues, I am now 19 lbs lighter after just 3 months, my balance is returning, & the dizziness is basically gone! As for the follow up, that's really easy if you know the system. "Send an e-mail, get an answer within 24 hours" Thank you Dr. Feferman for being & continue to be here for me! I am the walking testimony of you supporting my health, giving me hope that I will get well, & I am grateful!

Posted on April 1st, 2015

No compassion.

The Best in DFW

Posted on September 9th, 2013

Dr Feferman has treated me for several years, post thyroidectomy for papillary thyroid cancer. He is bright, accurate , and always willing to find solutions for my improved health.

Year long patient - Review

Posted on March 8th, 2013

I have been a patient of Dr. Feferman's for a year now. I have recommended that everyone I know go and see him. He is very educated but listens to your opinions, concerns and fears. If you insist that something is wrong with you, even if he thinks you're nuts, he still investigates it just to allay your fears. I love the fact that he recommends natural hormones and that he is concerned with your overall complete health not just his field.

Weirdo

Posted on March 28th, 2012

Stay away from this loon!

would not recommend him.

Posted on March 22nd, 2012

Dr. Fefferman is a Horrible LIstener

Posted on August 5th, 2011

I went to him a year and a half ago after being diagnosed with Hypothyroidism in the emergency room. He asked me a few questions, asked me my race and asked me about "the boys" (referring to my testicles). He is TOO laid back for my taste. He drew SIX vials of blood (his nurse did) and did all kinds of tests. I came back to discuss results and he put me on Synthroid. It has now been a year and a half and I have not gone back to see him. They continue to renew my Synthroid since I need it but have not had me back for a follow up to adjust the levels if needed. Dr. Fefferman talks over you, doesn't let you speak when you're trying to explain symptoms, etc. The office staff is unfriendly and they don't return your calls.I am finding a new Endo for my follow up visit. I would NOT recommend these people. After all, this is your life they're dealing with.

Top notch diagnosis and treatment

Posted on April 30th, 2011

Dr. Feferman cuts to the chase. Diagnoses the problem and makes appropriate treatment recomendations. He talkes time with patients to review not only the various forensic tests, but also the lifestyle issues impacting the health of his patients.

Dr Feferman is the Best

Posted on April 11th, 2011

Dr Feferman is the 1st doctor that took the time to really find out my problem. He takes the time to listen and spends as much time as needed. I have recommend Dr Feferman to my friends on many occasions and will continue to do so.

Katherine Harvey

Posted on April 7th, 2011

Caring, considerate Physician. Explained the benefits of a healthy lifestyle and addressed concerns with prompt answers. Outstanding follow up to assure I understood and was following instructions. I am a very healthy patient. Dr. Feferman's is a superb endocrinologist, who treats the body as a whole.