Dr. Robert Feferman MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.9

March 28th, 2016
Excellent doctor. He helped me so much (in areas where other doctors failed)

September 24th, 2015
Dr. Feferman has helped me to get off all my medications. He really cares about his patients.

July 7th, 2015
Outstanding & Brilliant Physician
I am completely amazed by this man's genius. I have been sick for several years with dizziness & weight gain 100+ lbs! 1 appointment with Dr. Feferman & he 'nailed' the diagnosis! (I obviously been to several doctors who gave me little hope of ever recovering, let alone working again!). He took his time and listened to every detail I gave him about my health, hand wrote it all down, then reviewed the past diagnosis/labs, etc. and discovered the 'mystery' 'overlooked' problem! Without going into my health issues, I am now 19 lbs lighter after just 3 months, my balance is returning, & the dizziness is basically gone! As for the follow up, that's really easy if you know the system. "Send an e-mail, get an answer within 24 hours" Thank you Dr. Feferman for being & continue to be here for me! I am the walking testimony of you supporting my health, giving me hope that I will get well, & I am grateful!

April 1st, 2015
No compassion.

September 9th, 2013
The Best in DFW
Dr Feferman has treated me for several years, post thyroidectomy for papillary thyroid cancer. He is bright, accurate , and always willing to find solutions for my improved health.

March 8th, 2013
Year long patient - Review
I have been a patient of Dr. Feferman's for a year now. I have recommended that everyone I know go and see him. He is very educated but listens to your opinions, concerns and fears. If you insist that something is wrong with you, even if he thinks you're nuts, he still investigates it just to allay your fears. I love the fact that he recommends natural hormones and that he is concerned with your overall complete health not just his field.

March 28th, 2012
Weirdo
Stay away from this loon!

August 5th, 2011
Dr. Fefferman is a Horrible LIstener
I went to him a year and a half ago after being diagnosed with Hypothyroidism in the emergency room. He asked me a few questions, asked me my race and asked me about "the boys" (referring to my testicles). He is TOO laid back for my taste. He drew SIX vials of blood (his nurse did) and did all kinds of tests. I came back to discuss results and he put me on Synthroid. It has now been a year and a half and I have not gone back to see him. They continue to renew my Synthroid since I need it but have not had me back for a follow up to adjust the levels if needed. Dr. Fefferman talks over you, doesn't let you speak when you're trying to explain symptoms, etc. The office staff is unfriendly and they don't return your calls.I am finding a new Endo for my follow up visit. I would NOT recommend these people. After all, this is your life they're dealing with.

April 29th, 2011
Top notch diagnosis and treatment
Dr. Feferman cuts to the chase. Diagnoses the problem and makes appropriate treatment recomendations. He talkes time with patients to review not only the various forensic tests, but also the lifestyle issues impacting the health of his patients.

April 11th, 2011
Dr Feferman is the Best
Dr Feferman is the 1st doctor that took the time to really find out my problem. He takes the time to listen and spends as much time as needed. I have recommend Dr Feferman to my friends on many occasions and will continue to do so.

April 7th, 2011
Katherine Harvey
Caring, considerate Physician. Explained the benefits of a healthy lifestyle and addressed concerns with prompt answers. Outstanding follow up to assure I understood and was following instructions. I am a very healthy patient. Dr. Feferman's is a superb endocrinologist, who treats the body as a whole.

July 13th, 2010
Unprofessional Environment
Wait time is long. Staff is not friendly and very unorganized. Dr. Feferman gave inaccurate information to amount of prescription of hormone medication. He ordered way too much lab work where my office visit was far more expensive than a office co-pay. Not happy with my experience regarding Dr. Feferman as a physician or his office as a professional environment.