A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Fein is Excellent. Dr. Fein has been reviewed by 13 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Fein, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
He has special expertise in 3 Areas, including Breast Cancer, General Oncology Breast Cancer Lung Cancer, and Lung Cancer.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Fein graduated from New York University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Fein has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St. Peter`s University Hospital
- Rwj University Hospital - Hamilton
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fein accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 8 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Robert Fein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert P. Fein practice?
Dr. Robert Fein practices Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, and Hematology & Oncology near Monroe Township, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Somerset, NJ and New Brunswick, NJ.
See Monroe Township Internists and Monroe Township Oncologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Roberto Fein, Dr. Bobby Fein, Dr. Robbie Fein, Dr. Rupert Fein