Learn more about Dr. Robert Fein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Fein is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fein
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fein Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Fein, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Colorectal Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Fein graduated from New York University. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Fein has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Rwj University Hospital - Hamilton
- Saint Peter's University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert P Fein MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Robert P. Fein practice?
- Dr. Robert Fein has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Fein practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Somerset, NJ.
See Somerset Internists and Somerset Oncologists.