A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Fein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Fein is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Fein, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Colorectal Cancer
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Fein graduated from New York University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Fein has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St. Peter's University Hospital
- Rwj University Hospital - Hamilton
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fein accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 8 plans