A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Feiner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Feiner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Feiner, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Feiner graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Feiner has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Clara Valley Medical Center
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Santa Clara
- Kaiser Permanente Santa Clara Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Howard Feiner MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert H. Feiner practice?
- Dr. Robert Feiner has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Feiner practices Internal Medicine near Santa Clara, CA.
See Santa Clara Internists.