A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Feinstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Feinstein
High Cholesterol Patient Education Your patient education guide for reducing high cholesterol (hypercholetserolemia) levels. HDL, LDL and triglycerides explained.Before Visiting Dr. Feinstein Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Feinstein, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Feinstein graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Feinstein has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Delray Medical Center
- Gulf Coast Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Dave Feinstein MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Robert D. Feinstein practice?
- Dr. Robert Feinstein has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Feinstein practices Cardiovascular Disease near Summersville, WV.
See Summersville Cardiologists.