A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Feinstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Feinstein
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Feinstein, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Feinstein graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Feinstein has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Delray Medical Center
- Gulf Coast Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Dave Feinstein MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Robert D. Feinstein practice?
- Dr. Robert Feinstein has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Feinstein practices Cardiovascular Disease near Summersville, WV.
See Summersville Cardiologists.