Dr. Robert Feldman MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.9
  • 243 reviews

January 15th, 2017
The Best
From the first time I met him he made me feel like family like he already knew me and knew exactly what to say to make me feel at ease about the procedure. I would highly recommended Dr. Feldman for any of your neurological needs.

January 14th, 2017
No more pain in my lower back!
Thank you for finding and fixing the cause of the pain in my lower back. I know it has been almost a month since my surgery, but I already feel better.

January 9th, 2017
I was very satisfied with Dr. Feldman and staff. He was straight to the point and explain everything in terms I was comfortable with and understood. When I entered his office he was fully prepared to discuss my Pre/Post Surgery procedure and recovery.

January 6th, 2017
Terrific result!
I decided to have Dr. Feldman do my surgery even though it was a two hour drive from Fairhope, Al. While discussing my options with the doctor, my wife and I looked at each other knowing this was the surgeon for me. I had a microsurgery for a herniated disc that gave me excruciating pain in my leg down to my toes. It was constant and unrelenting. I did all the conservative approaches from chiropractic, epidurals, acupuncture and physical therapy and finally surgery. In my case, I am sorry to have waited as long to have the surgery because I was instantly pain free with virtually no side effects. The office environment has a comfortable feel ( not hectic ) and everyone was very accommodating . From Elaine and Pam at the front to nurse Anna ( a hoot ), Ken Ellison and crew, I felt in dependable hands. Kathy, the scheduling nurse was exceptionally helpful with insurance issues. Surgery is never ideal, but make sure you visit here before selecting your neurosurgeon.

January 5th, 2017
Laminctomy
Dr. Feldman was very proffesional. He explained the entire surgery in a manner that you could understand. Great bed side manners. Highly recommend.

January 4th, 2017
L4-L5 Fusion & removal of synovial cyst
Dr. Feldman is a very conservative neurosurgeon who will not perform a procedure unless he is certain the outcome will result in positive results as he did for me. PA Ellison did a thorough review of my background and current images to present to Dr. Feldman in preparation for my surgery.

January 3rd, 2017
The best of the best!
Had surgery years ago. Perfect! Moved a six hour drive away. Thought I might need surgery again and just new Dr. Feldmans expertise was what I wanted. The entire staff is wonderful! Scheduled for surgery and am sure I will pleased once again.

January 3rd, 2017
Great follow up appt!
Friendly staff and personable doctor. Felt comfortable discussing all issues with Dr Feldman.

December 6th, 2016
DR. FELDMAN AND HIS STAFF ARE EXCELLANT. THEY ARE KIND AND CONSIDERATE AND MAKE YOU FEEL LIKE FAMILY. DR. FELDMAN HELPED ME WITH NECK PAIN THAT I HAD BEEN SUFFERING WITH FOR 5 YEARS.I JUST HAD MY SURGERY 3 WEEKS AGO BUT THE NERVE PAIN IS COMPLETELY GONE. I WOULD RECOMMEND THIS TEAM TO ANYONE AND EVERYONE.

November 29th, 2016
Great Doctor and staff. I went to Dr. Feldman for a second opinion, but chose him as my doctor and surgeon. Very confident that he was looking for the best solution, not just surgery.

November 11th, 2016
Retired
Office Staff was very polite and helpful. Dr. Feldman was extremely thorough in explaining the procedure and expected results. The hospital was efficient and polite. Results of surgery were as I expected and back pain has subsided. Whole experience was minimal pain. One night stay in hospital. Absolutely no complaints and would recommend Dr. Feldman and his staff for operation.

October 30th, 2016
Post Surgery
I'm very happy with the results of the neck surgery (spine) to for a bone spur pinching a nerve. After the surgery, the pain was gone and my overall general health felt much better. I would highly Dr. Feldman to anyone who requires surgery for nerve pain.