Dr. Robert Feldman MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

June 22nd, 2017
Wonderful Doctor!
Dr. Feldman is a wonderful doctor and very caring human being. He took all the time we needed to explain the problem and procedure in layman's terms. We recommend he and his staff very highly!

June 22nd, 2017
Dr. Feldman took excellent care of me and told me the truth about my situation and what I could expect. His entire staff has been very friendly and helpful.

May 16th, 2017
After several months of lower back pain, I reached out to Dr. Feldman and his staff for treatment. In April of 2017, he performed lower back surgery on me. He and his staff treated me with the utmost care. The following day after surgery, I was pain free. Thank you Dr. Feldman for giving me the ability to return to a normal lifestyle. Tom Matz, Retired Police Captain.

May 2nd, 2017
Top notch neurosurgeon
Conscientious, thorough, patient, extremely knowledgeable. These words all describe Dr. Feldman. I highly recommend his services.

April 27th, 2017
The MAN!
Dr Feldman and his Staff are above the rest! The Cadillac of neuroscience and surgery! Bless them all!

April 26th, 2017
Highly satisfied following surgery and after 1st follow up
The was a follow-up/routine appointment post surgery. Dr. Feldman was well prepared and explained what occurred during the procedure and the success of the procedure. He went over the CT scan and the X-Rays to show me the before and after. Additionally, he took time to explain what will happen next and fielded my questions without issue. I never field rushed when I see him, his nurse, or any of the staff. Outstanding care and outstanding doctor and staff.

April 14th, 2017
Dr. Feldman is the consummate professional. He explained the pre-surgery process, the surgical process and post-surgery expectations in wonderful detail and in a non-technical manner that made it easy to understand. He also showed me the MRI and the exact issues causing my pain shared the Post Surgery Xrays that showed why the procedure was a success.

April 13th, 2017
Possibly the most thorough, positive, and understanding doctor I have ever had.
He answered all my questions in a very thorough manner and even addressed the questions that I had not thought of. He was kind and gentle entire time but knew what had to be done, and was very professional from the time I walked into his office to this very day. He told me what to expect from my surgery and followed up on me well and his demeanor is top notch. I would recommend Dr. Feldman to anyone, and actually I have recommended him to two people just in the two and a half weeks since my spinal fusion was performed.

April 4th, 2017
Extremely Pleased
This was my second lumbar surgery, and the first preformed by Dr Feldman. Dr Feldman'sand and his office's care was first class from beginning to end.

March 23rd, 2017
Dr. Feldman did carpal tunnel surgery on both my right and left hand. I have had no problem with either hand, It has changed my life my hands no longer go to sleep now I sleep much better at night. Thanks DR Feldman.

March 13th, 2017
I got to see the Doctor first.
Nothing against PA's but was glad to meet Dr. Feldman on my first visit. Very pleasant, thorough and took all the time needed with me.

March 9th, 2017
Honestly-- was scared -- had a list of questions on consultation-- upon arrival, was treated like family, after Doctor Feldman showed me x-rays, and explained everything-on an easy level- I was not scared and very confident in moving forward with the surgery. Anna (nurse ) was incredible as well- The whole staff is great-- " Incredible Doctor "