Dr. Robert Feldman MD Patient Reviews

4.9

no change

April 27th, 2017
The MAN!
Dr Feldman and his Staff are above the rest! The Cadillac of neuroscience and surgery! Bless them all!

April 26th, 2017
Highly satisfied following surgery and after 1st follow up
The was a follow-up/routine appointment post surgery. Dr. Feldman was well prepared and explained what occurred during the procedure and the success of the procedure. He went over the CT scan and the X-Rays to show me the before and after. Additionally, he took time to explain what will happen next and fielded my questions without issue. I never field rushed when I see him, his nurse, or any of the staff. Outstanding care and outstanding doctor and staff.

April 14th, 2017
Dr. Feldman is the consummate professional. He explained the pre-surgery process, the surgical process and post-surgery expectations in wonderful detail and in a non-technical manner that made it easy to understand. He also showed me the MRI and the exact issues causing my pain shared the Post Surgery Xrays that showed why the procedure was a success.

April 13th, 2017
Possibly the most thorough, positive, and understanding doctor I have ever had.
He answered all my questions in a very thorough manner and even addressed the questions that I had not thought of. He was kind and gentle entire time but knew what had to be done, and was very professional from the time I walked into his office to this very day. He told me what to expect from my surgery and followed up on me well and his demeanor is top notch. I would recommend Dr. Feldman to anyone, and actually I have recommended him to two people just in the two and a half weeks since my spinal fusion was performed.

April 4th, 2017
Extremely Pleased
This was my second lumbar surgery, and the first preformed by Dr Feldman. Dr Feldman'sand and his office's care was first class from beginning to end.

March 23rd, 2017
Dr. Feldman did carpal tunnel surgery on both my right and left hand. I have had no problem with either hand, It has changed my life my hands no longer go to sleep now I sleep much better at night. Thanks DR Feldman.

March 13th, 2017
I got to see the Doctor first.
Nothing against PA's but was glad to meet Dr. Feldman on my first visit. Very pleasant, thorough and took all the time needed with me.

March 9th, 2017
Honestly-- was scared -- had a list of questions on consultation-- upon arrival, was treated like family, after Doctor Feldman showed me x-rays, and explained everything-on an easy level- I was not scared and very confident in moving forward with the surgery. Anna (nurse ) was incredible as well- The whole staff is great-- " Incredible Doctor "

March 7th, 2017
You're in great hands!!
Dr. Feldman's knowledge, professionalism, and care was exceptional. He walked me through my surgery step by step and was always ready to answer my questions. Dr. Feldman and his staff made me feel totally comfortable with my surgery.

February 24th, 2017
Look no further
Simply outstanding! Unlike other neurologists in the area, Dr. Feldman sees his patient on the first visit and did not require me to see a PA first. I visited him for a second opinion and ended up transferring my referral for treatment/surgery over to him. Why? First, he saw me and didn't shuffle me to a PA first. Second, he sat down with me to explain the MRI and the X-Ray of my problem, the options, and if I selected surgery how he would do it along with risks and recovery time.

February 16th, 2017
Professional, compassionate & highly skilled
I first used Dr. Feldman's expert surgical skills in 2003 and have not had any problem related to that surgery in 13 years. Dr. Feldman takes the time to fully explain what's causing your problem and what options you have. I would say he has a conservative approach to recommending surgery, especially if other methods may reduce or resolve your discomfort. His staff is not only friendly, but highly professional. What a pleasure it has been for my family & I to receive care from him & his staff.

February 14th, 2017
Surgery is never ideal, but make sure you visit Dr Feldman before selecting another neurosurgeon. While discussing my options with Dr Feldman, my wife and I looked at each other knowing this was the surgeon I needed. I had a microsurgery for a herniated disc L4/L5 that gave me excruciating pain in my butt and down both legs. It was constant and unrelenting especially in the mornings. After surgery I could immediately feel the relief. After 2 weeks of recovery time I am virtually pain free no side effects. Can't remember the names but the staff was very friendly and helpful.