Dr. Robert Feldman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert Feldman?

October 19th, 2017

SI Joint Fusion

Two weeks out from my SI joint fusion by Dr. Feldman. My original pain (which I have had for 25 years) was gone immediately. Pain from the actual surgery was just as described, but continues to decrease daily. Dr. Feldman and his staff are wonderful to work with and come highly recommeded.

October 14th, 2017

Success

Thanks to Dr. Feldman and his wonderful staff I am feeling great after my surgery. This whole group of people took care of everything and all I did was follow their orders and relax. Surgeries went well and now I'm enjoying life again. Thank You DR. Feldman and Staff your the best!!!

October 12th, 2017

Dr. Feldman is in my opinion a very caring and excellent surgeon. he has made it where i can comfortably walk and stand again. would highly recommend him to anyone with back problems. Charles "Buddy" White

October 1st, 2017

Mission accomplished!

My surgery with Dr. Feldman is successful! During both the pre-surgery and post-surgery visits, he and his staff were polite and thorough. The overall organization of how he runs his practice is superior, which allows him to devote himself to his skill/talent of performing the surgery. I highly recommend Dr. Feldman!

September 29th, 2017

Relief!!!

Dr Feldman and the entire staff are terrific! Dr Feldman and nurses Anna and Kathy were great. I had neck surgery, and from pre-op through surgery and on to follow up, they kept me informed and explained the entire process. I knew exactly what to expect and when to expect it, and felt comfortable through the entire thing. It took a while to be able to get an appointment, but after seeing them, I can understand why. It was well worth the wait!

September 22nd, 2017

Professional Help

Before I made the appointment with Dr. Feldman I had many concerns like any normal individual. After my appointment and my surgical procedure, I would highly recommend Dr. Feldman to anyone that asked. Everything Dr. Feldman told me would happen has happened and the relief I felt afterward is hard to describe. Excellent professional!

September 21st, 2017

Life changing!

I could not have had a better experience with Dr. Feldman and his staff! He took time to really listen to my issues and found my diagnosis in 1 appointment after I’d been seeing multiple doctors for years for chronic pain. My surgery and recovery have gone wonderfully. My quality of life is forever improved and I’m so grateful!

September 19th, 2017

will continue to highly recommend Dr Feldman to family and friends as well as any others who ask! Initially, I was so hesitant to have surgery, now I wonder why I hesitated! I thank Dr for his patience, beside manner, and reassurances. I believe I received the best possible care ...and am looking forward to the life I have yet to live pain free, once again walking and enjoying all the activity I stopped participating in 3 years ago!

September 16th, 2017

Superb! Outstanding! Incredible!

If you think you need a neurosurgeon then he is your man!!! He does a great job, is very personable (wait-a neurosurgeon who is personable? Can that be?), listens to you, explains things so you understand them ( yes I did say he is a neurosurgeon). He is even really good eye candy. His office staff are amazing and the whole thing runs like a well oiled machine (that's cuz he took some of the best nurses from the hospital). I never waited more than 10 minutes in his office . I can not say enough about Dr Feldman and his staff. Should I need his services again, I will not hesitate to go back . P.s. I almost hesitate to bring this up because others experience may be different from mine. Disputes the fact that I had holes drilled into my sacrum and ilium and screws insterted, I had very little pain and it was gone by the following day. I have been painfree since.

September 13th, 2017

Personalized caring

All my visits and my surgery and after care with Dr. Feldman showed his personal interest in my treatment and recovery. He shared his wisdom and is talented in explaining procedures. His staff and hospital staff where my surgery was preformed shared his caring views and it showed that he is a valued and admired doctor.

August 28th, 2017

when the location of the office was changed nobody answered the phones

August 10th, 2017

Before & After

My right leg worked sometimes and would not function other times. Pain Mgmt worked for short time but I wanted a permanent fix. Dr. Feldman did the trick! Most important thing was that he thoroughly explained everything. The process was more of inconvenience. It was pretty painless.