Dr. Robert Feldman MD Patient Reviews

4.9

no change

February 16th, 2017
Professional, compassionate & highly skilled
I first used Dr. Feldman's expert surgical skills in 2003 and have not had any problem related to that surgery in 13 years. Dr. Feldman takes the time to fully explain what's causing your problem and what options you have. I would say he has a conservative approach to recommending surgery, especially if other methods may reduce or resolve your discomfort. His staff is not only friendly, but highly professional. What a pleasure it has been for my family & I to receive care from him & his staff.

February 14th, 2017
Surgery is never ideal, but make sure you visit Dr Feldman before selecting another neurosurgeon. While discussing my options with Dr Feldman, my wife and I looked at each other knowing this was the surgeon I needed. I had a microsurgery for a herniated disc L4/L5 that gave me excruciating pain in my butt and down both legs. It was constant and unrelenting especially in the mornings. After surgery I could immediately feel the relief. After 2 weeks of recovery time I am virtually pain free no side effects. Can't remember the names but the staff was very friendly and helpful.

February 6th, 2017
I was referred to Dr. Feldman for treatment of my SI joint. He and is staff provided excellent care throughout the entire process. Prior to surgery, Dr. Feldman took time to explain my condition in terms I could understand. Two years later I had to have surgery on my other SI joint and returned to Dr. Feldman. When I had to have my staples removed, I mentioned to the nurse that I had some pain in my leg. I was immediately referred for an ultrasound and discovered I had a blood clot. Dr. Feldman personally checked on me in Radiology and then returned to check on me in the ER. I completely trust him with my healthcare and would highly recommend him.

February 2nd, 2017
The best
I have been in pain for 15+ years and Dr Feldman has finally relieved me of my pain. I am so grateful to Dr Feldman I just can't say it enough. I am two weeks post on and my old pain is completely gone. I have quite for so long for this moment. I would most definitely advise anyone needing back surgery to see him to take care of your needs. After I fully recovered from this SI Fusion I can finally have my life back and do to the things I enjoy again! Thank you so much Dr Feldman! Oh and I must mention Anna and Kathy, the nurses who saw me through this. Thanks k you both as well. I am forever grateful for all of you.

January 24th, 2017
Dr Feldman changed my life for the better. He and his staff are top notch when it comes to neurosurgery. I will recommend him to anyone in need of spinal surgery.

January 15th, 2017
The Best
From the first time I met him he made me feel like family like he already knew me and knew exactly what to say to make me feel at ease about the procedure. I would highly recommended Dr. Feldman for any of your neurological needs.

January 14th, 2017
No more pain in my lower back!
Thank you for finding and fixing the cause of the pain in my lower back. I know it has been almost a month since my surgery, but I already feel better.

January 9th, 2017
I was very satisfied with Dr. Feldman and staff. He was straight to the point and explain everything in terms I was comfortable with and understood. When I entered his office he was fully prepared to discuss my Pre/Post Surgery procedure and recovery.

January 6th, 2017
Terrific result!
I decided to have Dr. Feldman do my surgery even though it was a two hour drive from Fairhope, Al. While discussing my options with the doctor, my wife and I looked at each other knowing this was the surgeon for me. I had a microsurgery for a herniated disc that gave me excruciating pain in my leg down to my toes. It was constant and unrelenting. I did all the conservative approaches from chiropractic, epidurals, acupuncture and physical therapy and finally surgery. In my case, I am sorry to have waited as long to have the surgery because I was instantly pain free with virtually no side effects. The office environment has a comfortable feel ( not hectic ) and everyone was very accommodating . From Elaine and Pam at the front to nurse Anna ( a hoot ), Ken Ellison and crew, I felt in dependable hands. Kathy, the scheduling nurse was exceptionally helpful with insurance issues. Surgery is never ideal, but make sure you visit here before selecting your neurosurgeon.

January 5th, 2017
Laminctomy
Dr. Feldman was very proffesional. He explained the entire surgery in a manner that you could understand. Great bed side manners. Highly recommend.

January 4th, 2017
L4-L5 Fusion & removal of synovial cyst
Dr. Feldman is a very conservative neurosurgeon who will not perform a procedure unless he is certain the outcome will result in positive results as he did for me. PA Ellison did a thorough review of my background and current images to present to Dr. Feldman in preparation for my surgery.

January 3rd, 2017
The best of the best!
Had surgery years ago. Perfect! Moved a six hour drive away. Thought I might need surgery again and just new Dr. Feldmans expertise was what I wanted. The entire staff is wonderful! Scheduled for surgery and am sure I will pleased once again.