A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Feldman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Feldman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Feldman
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Feldman Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
Education & Awards
Dr. Feldman graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Feldman has 8 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / The Allen Pavilion
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Robert Feldman MD is a male Pediatric Allergist & Immunologist and practices in Pediatric Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Robert R. Feldman practice?
- Dr. Robert Feldman has 4 office locations.
Dr. Robert Feldman practices Pediatric Allergy & Immunology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Hartsdale, NY and New City, NY.
See New York Allergists.