A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Feldman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Feldman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Feldman
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Feldman Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
Education & Awards
Dr. Feldman graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Feldman has 8 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / The Allen Pavilion
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Robert Feldman MD is a male Pediatric Allergist & Immunologist and practices in Pediatric Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Robert R. Feldman practice?
- Dr. Robert Feldman has 4 office locations.
Dr. Robert Feldman practices Pediatric Allergy & Immunology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Hartsdale, NY and New City, NY.
See New York Allergists.