A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Feldman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
Education & Awards
Dr. Feldman graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Feldman has 8 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / The Allen Pavilion
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Feldman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert R. Feldman practice?
Dr. Robert Feldman practices Pediatric Allergy & Immunology near New York, NY.
See New York Allergists.