Learn more about Dr. Robert Feldtman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Feldtman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Feldtman
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Feldtman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Feldtman, MD is board certified in Vascular Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Jaw Diseases (Craniomandibular Disorders)
- Lung Diseases
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Feldtman graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Feldtman has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Richardson Medical Center
- Methodist Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Warren Feldtman MD is a male Surgeon, has 40 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert W. Feldtman practice?
- Dr. Robert Feldtman has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Feldtman practices Surgery, Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Surgeons.