A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Feldtman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Feldtman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Feldtman
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Feldtman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Feldtman, MD is board certified in Vascular Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Jaw Diseases (Craniomandibular Disorders)
- Lung Diseases
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Feldtman graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Feldtman has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Richardson Medical Center
- Methodist Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Warren Feldtman MD is a male Surgeon, has 39 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert W. Feldtman practice?
- Dr. Robert Feldtman has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Feldtman practices Surgery, Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Surgeons and Dallas Cardiothoracic Surgeons.