Dr. Robert Felter MD Patient Reviews

2.6
  • 3 reviews

September 25th, 2012
Talks about Patients
Rude staff and doctor. Went in there because I had something wrong with my skin and asked if it was possible to pay half now and half when I get paid. The doctor left the room after telling me what was wrong and said you can GOOGLE the symptoms...GOOGLE? So the door was still left open and I can hear the sec. saying watch I bet she won't pay for the other half..she won't pay.At this point I packed up my stuff and then said I need an apologie from you and the sec. I said this is very unprofessional of you to be talking about your patients like this and judging them. I told him I do indeed pay my bills and for you to place judgement on me is wrong. The doctor then said well I have 14 pages of patients who don't pay there bills..I said well don't pass that judgement on me.The sec. apologized but the doctor then said you can leave you are not welcome here. Probably because he knew he did wrong.

August 5th, 2012
registered nurse
accurate diagnosis, very kind sense of humor. knowledgeable, spent time just exp;aining treatment

March 24th, 2009
Spent 3 min. with me even though I was at the office for 1 1/2 hours. Listened to my lungs through my sweater. Dismissed my bronchitis that I knew I had since I had had it 3 months before and told me I had the viral flu, because "everyone else in his waiting room has it". Never asked where I work, which is a totally different part of town that may not have the viral flu. Never asked about my past to see if I knew something about why I thought I had bacterial bronchitus (which my doctor confirmed a couple days later (on a Monday), so I had gotten increasingly worse since I saw Dr. Felter on Sat. If he had given me antibiotics that day, I wouldn't have gotten as bad as I did and I wouldn't have missed another day of work. He was planning on lumping everyones symptoms into one thing rather than take the time to find out what it really is. I hope he learns to treat everyone's symptoms separately.