A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Fennell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Fennell is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fennell
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Fennell Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Fennell, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Kidney Failure (Chronic)
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
Education & Awards
Dr. Fennell graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville.
Dr. Fennell has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Shands Hospital at The Univ. of Florida
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Samuel Fennell MD is a male Pediatrician, has 44 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Robert S. Fennell practice?
- Dr. Robert Fennell has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Fennell practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Nephrology near Gainesville, FL.
See Gainesville Pediatricians and Gainesville Pediatric Specialists.