A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Ference:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Ference is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ference
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ference Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Ference, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Pelvic Pain
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Ference graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Ference has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Garden City Hospital
- Harper University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert J Ference MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Ference practice?
- Dr. Robert Ference has 3 office locations.
Dr. Robert Ference practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Southfield, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI and Farmington, MI.
See Southfield Orthopedic Surgeons.