Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue beneath the skin of the palm of your hand
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert Ference
Dr. Robert Ference, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Farmington Hills, MI, with other offices in Southfield, MI and Detroit, MI. He has 19 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Ference is affiliated with DMC Sinai-Grace Hospital, McLaren - Bay Region and Harper University Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert Ference has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Dr. Robert Ference is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Farmington Hills, MI.
Dr. Heather Lochner
Surgery of the Hand, Orthopedic Surgery
Farmington Hills, MI 0 mi15
Dr. Khaled Saleh
Farmington Hills, MI 0 mi26
Dr. Todd Frush
Farmington Hills, MI 0 mi10