The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert Ferguson
Dr. Robert Ferguson, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Cleveland, OH, with another office in Cleveland, OH. He has 36 years of experience. His specialties include Diagnostic Radiology, Radiology and Interventional Cardiology. Dr. Ferguson is affiliated with Summa St Thomas Hospital, Cleveland Clinic Akron General and Cleveland Clinic Lakewood. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert Ferguson has the following 3 specialties
- Diagnostic Radiology
Radiologists help doctors get a closer look at what’s happening inside your body. If your primary care doctor wants to investigate your symptoms further, they may refer you to a radiologist to get an ultrasound or x-ray. Some radiologists specialize...
A radiologist is a physician who specializes in the use of medical imaging to diagnose and treat illnesses or injuries in patients.
The different types of medical imaging are X-ray, computed tomography (CT) scans, magnetic resonance...
- Interventional Cardiology
An interventional cardiologist has the same training as a cardiologist and they're well-versed in all types of heart disease and how to diagnose heart problems. The difference is that interventional cardiologists have additional expertise and...
Dr. Robert Ferguson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cleveland, OH.
Dr. Terrence Tobias
Vascular and Interventional Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology, Radiology
Cleveland, OH 0 mi30
Dr. Mark Halsted
Pediatric Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology, Neuroradiology
Cleveland, OH 0 mi23
Dr. Sandra Machado
Diagnostic Radiology, Pediatric Radiology, Radiology
Cleveland, OH 0 mi11