Dr. Robert Ferrante MD Patient Reviews

• General Surgery Appleton, WI

January 12th, 2017
Choose another
Totally dissatisfied! I lost the love of my life after he had this man as his doctor. My heart is broken. My husband was not his first and won't be his last. Choose another!!!

February 12th, 2014
We feel Dr Ferranti is an excellent surgeon! He took significant time with our family prior to surgery to explain our options and was so respectful to our needs following surgery.

June 6th, 2013
Abrasive. Know-it-all. Inflexible. If you're an older patient, he will remind you CONSTANTLY of your age and with that, lower your expectations accordingly (i.e. the older you are, the poorer the outcome - expect him to drill that in repeatedly, complete with ominous survival rates). He politics with other physicians on staff to diminish - indeed, in some cases, eliminate your rights and 'say so' regarding your own choices as a patient (who will treat you, how and when). Takes over your care in an almost dictatorial fashion. Am I qualified to make these assertions? I'm a retired MD, so you, the reader, tell me... I would say I am. Choose another cardiothoracic surgeon - PLEASE!!