Learn more about Dr. Robert Ferraro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Ferraro is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Ferraro, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
He has special expertise in 3 Areas, including Angioplasty, Balloon Angioplasty Coronary Angioplasty, and Heart Catheterization.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Ferraro graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ferraro has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Hamot Medical Center
- Elk Regional Health Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ferraro accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- UPMC Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Independent Health - 2 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- CareSource - 4 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 22 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Ferraro practice?
Dr. Robert Ferraro practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, and Urology near Erie, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Fredonia, NY and North East, PA.
See Erie Internists, Erie Cardiologists, and Erie Urologists.