Learn more about Dr. Robert Ferraro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Ferraro is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ferraro
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ferraro Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Ferraro, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Ferraro graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Ferraro has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Hamot Medical Center
- Elk Regional Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Joseph Ferraro MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Ferraro practice?
- Dr. Robert Ferraro has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Ferraro practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Erie, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Fredonia, NY.
See Erie Internists and Erie Cardiologists.