A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Ferraro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Ferraro is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ferraro
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Ferraro, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Ferraro graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Ferraro has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Hamot Medical Center
- Elk Regional Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Joseph Ferraro MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Ferraro practice?
- Dr. Robert Ferraro has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Ferraro practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Erie, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Fredonia, NY.
See Erie Internists and Erie Cardiologists.