Learn more about Dr. Robert Ferraro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Ferraro is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Ferraro, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Ferraro graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ferraro has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Elk Regional Health Center
- Hamot Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Joseph Ferraro MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Ferraro practice?
- Dr. Robert Ferraro has 8 office locations.
Dr. Robert Ferraro practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, and Cardiology near Erie, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Fredonia, NY and North East, PA.
See Erie Internists and Erie Cardiologists.