A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Ferraro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Ferraro is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ferraro
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Ferraro Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Ferraro, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Ferraro graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Ferraro has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Hamot Medical Center
- Elk Regional Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Joseph Ferraro MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Ferraro practice?
- Dr. Robert Ferraro has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Ferraro practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Erie, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Fredonia, NY.
See Erie Internists and Erie Cardiologists.