Learn more about Dr. Robert Ferreira:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Ferreira is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ferreira
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ferreira Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Ferreira, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- Holter monitoring
- Infectious Disease
- Shingles (Herpes Zoster)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ferreira graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing. He has 7 awards.
Dr. Ferreira has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Mease Countryside Hospital
- Morton Plant Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert J Ferreira MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Ferreira practice?
- Dr. Robert Ferreira has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Ferreira practices Family Medicine near Trinity, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Port Richey, FL.