A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Ferreira:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Ferreira is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Ferreira, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- Holter monitoring
- Infectious Disease
- Shingles (Herpes Zoster)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ferreira graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing. He has 7 awards.
Dr. Ferreira has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Mease Countryside Hospital
- Morton Plant Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ferreira accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 15 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 7 plans
- Evercare - 4 plans
- Cigna - 13 plans
- Humana - 26 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Ferreira practice?
- Dr. Robert Ferreira practices Family Medicine near Trinity, FL.