A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Ferreira:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Ferreira is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ferreira
Sinusitis Patient Education Read our sinusitis patient education guide to learn all about acute and chronic sinus conditions and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Ferreira Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Ferreira, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- Holter monitoring
- Infectious Disease
- Shingles (Herpes Zoster)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ferreira graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Ferreira has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Mease Countryside Hospital
- Morton Plant Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert J Ferreira MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Ferreira practice?
- Dr. Robert Ferreira has 1 office location.
- Dr. Robert Ferreira practices Family Medicine near Trinity, FL.