A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Ferrigni:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Ferrigni is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Ferrigni, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Kidney Cancer
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Local Neoplasm Recurrence
- Lymph Node Excision (Lymph node removal)
- Nephrectomy (Kidney Removal)
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Prostate Surgery (Prostatectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ferrigni graduated from Emory University , Atlanta. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Ferrigni has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Mayo Clinic Hospital
- St. Mary`s Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert G. Ferrigni practice?
Dr. Robert Ferrigni practices Urology near Scottsdale, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenix, AZ.
See Scottsdale Urologists.