Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Diabetes Diabetes facts and the differences between the different types.
- Diabetic Hyperlipidemia Get all of the facts about diabetic hyperlipidemia.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- High Blood Pressure Facts about high blood pressure; its causes and complications.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert Ferry Jr
Dr. Robert Ferry Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Germantown, TN. He has 20 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatric Endocrinology and Pediatrics. Dr. Ferry is affiliated with Army National Guard of the United States, Le Bonheur Children'S Hospital and Le Bonheur Children`s Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert Ferry Jr has the following 2 specialties
- Pediatric Endocrinology
Endocrinologists treat disorders related to our glands and the hormones they produce. Because hormones play a key role in the growth and development of children, these conditions often pose different threats to children than they do adults. That’s...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Robert Ferry Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Germantown, TN.
Dr. Saumini Srinivasan
Pediatric Pulmonology, Pediatrics
Germantown, TN 0.01 mi29
Dr. Thomas Chin
Pediatric Cardiology, Pediatrics
Germantown, TN 0.01 mi33
Dr. Jennifer Mclevy-Bazzanella
Germantown, TN 0.01 mi12