A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Ferry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Ferry, Pediatric Endocrinologist is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Ferry, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Growth Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Ferry graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Ferry has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Healthcare Memphis Hospitals
- Regional Medical Center At Memphis
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Jean Ferry MD is a male Pediatrician, has 17 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Ferry practice?
- Dr. Robert Ferry has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Ferry practices Pediatrics near Memphis, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Germantown, TN.
See Memphis Pediatricians.