Type 2 Diabetes
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- ADHD An overview of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert Festa
Dr. Robert Festa, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Setauket, NY, with other offices in Shirley, NY and Holbrook, NY. He has 45 years of experience. His specialties include Adolescent Medicine and Pediatrics. Dr. Festa is affiliated with Stony Brook University Hospital, Steven and Alexandra Cohen Childrens Med Ctr of NY and North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr. Dr. Festa has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert Festa has the following 2 specialties
- Adolescent Medicine
Adolescent specialists are doctors who have advanced training in the health issues that adolescents face. These physicians deal with issues like the onset of puberty, reproductive health, eating disorders, irregular periods, mood changes, drugs...
Dr. Robert Festa is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Setauket, NY.
Dr. Anastasia Rigas
Pediatrics, Pediatric Gastroenterology
Setauket, NY 1.09 mi35
Dr. Debra Emery
Adolescent Medicine, Psychiatry
East Setauket, NY 1.10 mi27
Dr. Jamie Nemirov
Pediatric Emergency Medicine, Pediatrics
Setauket, NY 1.12 mi26