A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Festa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Festa is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Festa, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Clinical Research
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Festa graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Festa has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Stony Brook University Hospital
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Steven Festa MD is a male Pediatrician, has 39 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Robert S. Festa practice?
- Dr. Robert Festa has 3 office locations.
Dr. Robert Festa practices Pediatrics near Holbrook, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Shirley, NY and Wading River, NY.
See Holbrook Pediatricians.