Learn more about Dr. Robert Festa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Festa is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Festa, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Clinical Research
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Festa graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Festa has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Stony Brook University Hospital
- St Charles Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Festa accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert S. Festa practice?
Dr. Robert Festa practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Hematology-Oncology, Pediatric Adolescent Medicine, Adolescent Medicine, and Medical Oncology near Holbrook, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Shirley, NY and Wading River, NY.
See Holbrook Pediatricians, Holbrook Pediatric Specialists, Holbrook Adolescent Specialists, and Holbrook Oncologists.