Dr. Robert Steven Festa MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 38 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Hematology-Oncology, Pediatric Adolescent Medicine, General Practice, Medical Oncology, and Adolescent Medicine.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Festa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Festa is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Festa, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Festa graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Festa has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Stony Brook University Hospital
- John T Mather Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Festa accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert S. Festa practice?
Dr. Robert Festa practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Hematology-Oncology, Pediatric Adolescent Medicine, General Practice, Medical Oncology, and Adolescent Medicine near Holbrook, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Shirley, NY and Wading River, NY.
See Holbrook Pediatricians, Holbrook Oncologists, Holbrook Adolescent Specialists, Holbrook General Practitioners, and Holbrook Family Physicians.