- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Festa is Excellent. Dr. Festa has been reviewed by 8 patients who have provided 4 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Festa, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Festa graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Festa has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Stony Brook University Medical Center
- St Charles Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Festa accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Affinity Health Plan - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Robert Festa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert S. Festa practice?
Dr. Robert Festa practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Hematology-Oncology, Pediatric Adolescent Medicine, Family Medicine - Adolescent Medicine, and Medical Oncology near Port Jefferson, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Wading River, NY and Holbrook, NY.
See Port Jefferson Pediatricians, Port Jefferson Oncologists, and Port Jefferson Adolescent Specialists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Roberto Festa, Dr. Bobby Festa, Dr. Robbie Festa, Dr. Rupert Festa