A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Fier:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Fier is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Fier, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Fier graduated from University of South Florida Health, Tampa.
Dr. Fier has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Martin Memorial Medical Center
- Martin Memorial Hospital South
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Howard Fier MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Robert H. Fier practice?
- Dr. Robert Fier has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Fier practices Ophthalmology near Stuart, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Port Saint Lucie, FL.
See Stuart Ophthalmologists.