A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Fier:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Fier is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fier
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Fier Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Fier, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Fier graduated from University of South Florida Health, Tampa.
Dr. Fier has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Martin Memorial Medical Center
- Martin Memorial Hospital South
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Howard Fier MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Robert H. Fier practice?
- Dr. Robert Fier has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Fier practices Ophthalmology near Stuart, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Port Saint Lucie, FL.
See Stuart Ophthalmologists.