Dr. Robert Fier Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert Fier?

Diabetic Macular Edema

Diabetic Macular Edema

Have you seen Dr. Robert Fier?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Neutral

October 30th, 2013

Dr. Fier was fantastic, however his office staff is lacking. Irene is absolutely one of the nastiest person I have ever dealt with. I will not return to Dr. Fier until she is gone.

April 25th, 2013

Had two appointments. Waited 1 hour at the first and had to leave so as not to miss another appointment elsewhere. Waited 1 hour and 45 minutes before walking out at the second appointment. Heard lady before say " I was just about leave" when they called her to which the aid said " that's your choice." I experienced the same arrogance at my first appointment. Sorry I gave them a second chance. Dr treatment, when I saw them, was OK but the staff arrogance was atrocious.

May 1st, 2012

Waited over two hours for an 8:30 am appointment. When I asked what the delay was, I was told I should expect this. I walked out.

November 7th, 2011

Wonderful Doctor and Excellent Staff

I am very surprised at the dissatisfied review because I have gone to Dr Fier for over 10 years and my mother and father have gone for over 17 years to Dr Fier. Dr Fier was so kind to my father who had alzheimer's and even made special arrangements so we would be the first patient so my Dad did not get agitated. I have had nothing but excellent service from Dr Fier and his staff.

March 16th, 2011

Problem not solved after two surgeries!

After two catact surgeries on the same eye, still didn't correct the problem. Became rude, irate, and arrogant, claiming that it was all my mind and that he doesn't make mistakes. Had to make an emergency visit to his office and was seen by another ophthalmologist who told me I needed to see a cornea specialist. Now they're charging me for that emergency visit and threatning to send it collections if I don't pay, even though the visit was because of his mistake.

February 21st, 2016