A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Fierer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Fierer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Fierer graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Fierer has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Harrisburg Hospital
- Pinnacle Health at Harrisburg Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert R Fierer MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert R. Fierer practice?
- Dr. Robert Fierer has 3 office locations.
Dr. Robert Fierer practices Internal Medicine near Harrisburg, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Elizabethville, PA and Steelton, PA.
See Harrisburg Internists.