A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Fierro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Fierro is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Fierro, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Fierro graduated from University Of Ottawa Faculty Of Medicine.
Dr. Fierro has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Bon Secours-Memorial Regional Medical
- St. Mary's Hospital of Richmond
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert John Fierro MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Fierro practice?
- Dr. Robert Fierro has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Fierro practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Henrico, VA.
See Henrico Obstetricians & Gynecologists.