A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Fietsam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Fietsam is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Fietsam, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Carotid Endarterectomy
Education & Awards
Dr. Fietsam graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Fietsam has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Genesis Medical Center Davenport
- Genesis Medical Center, Illini Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Fietsam MD is a male Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert Fietsam practice?
- Dr. Robert Fietsam has 3 office locations.
Dr. Robert Fietsam practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Tampa, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Davenport, IA and Kissimmee, FL.
See Tampa Surgeons and Tampa Cardiothoracic Surgeons.