A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Sherburne Figenshau:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Sherburne Figenshau is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sherburne Figenshau
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Sherburne Figenshau Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Sherburne Figenshau, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Kidney Cancer
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urologic Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Sherburne Figenshau graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Sherburne Figenshau has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Barnes Jewish Hospital
- Barnes-Jewish West County Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Sherburne Figenshau MD is a male Urologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Robert Sherburne Figenshau practice?
- Dr. Robert Sherburne Figenshau has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Sherburne Figenshau practices Urology near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Urologists.