A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Filosa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Filosa is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Filosa, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Preventive Medicine
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Filosa graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Filosa has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
- Montgomery Hospital XXXXX
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Filosa accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 18 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 14 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 4 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Filosa practice?
Dr. Robert Filosa practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Lansdale, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Jenkintown, PA and Philadelphia, PA.
See Lansdale Obstetricians & Gynecologists.